- Entries may be submitted from Monday, November 7, 2011 through Thursday, November 24, 2011. No submissions will be accepted after 11:59 p.m., US Eastern, Thursday, November 24, 2011
- A review panel with experience in the fields of web site design and media shall select a shortlist consisting of the ten best .INFO Web sites.
- Websites will be evaluated based on the following criteria: (1) Presentation of content (2) Functionality of the site (3) Design (4) Usability (5) Originality.
- On Monday, December 5, 2011, the shortlist will be published online.
- Members of the publication can vote for their favorite of the top 10 .INFO websites from Monday, December 5, 2011, through Tuesday, december 13, 2011.
- Entrants for the .INFO Awards must be the valid Registrant of a .INFO Domain Name.
- The contract information of the Entrant must match the Registrant contact information in the .INFO Whois.
- The submitted website can represent institutions, associations, corporations, blogs, or individuals. The site may not violate the .INFO Domain Name Abuse Policy. Websites containing content that is pornographic, illegal, or otherwise deemed by the panel in its sole discretion to be offensive will not be considered.
- Staff members of Afilias, its holding companies, and ELEMENT C are excluded from participation. Previous winners of the .INFO Awards are not eligible.
- All address data will be stored with our database. Multiple entries and automatically generated data will be excluded from participation.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday, December 15, 2011.
- Winners must possess a valid physical address and phone number.
- This program is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Participation in this program is void where prohibited by law.